On Love

I love Lady Gaga- her music and also her open-mindedness. Every once in awhile, she would said something really insightful during interviews.

She said the following during the interview with Larry King,

"Well, I’m looking for love just like everyone else, Larry. But right now love is in the form of my fans. Love comes in many different forms. Right now I’m passionately only serving them."

Love is like beauty, it comes in all shapes, sizes and forms.

What's your form of love? For me, after many unfruitful attempts at looking for romantic love, I finally surrendered. I've concluded that there's a time for everything and now is not the time. On the other hand, love comes easily through my work, my friends and myself. And I'm going with the flow.




3 comments:

Dating said...

Love comes easily through my work, my friends and myself.

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o:

Anonymous said...

You have a amazing flair of drafting.Good Luck and get going.And yes i have tweeted your site www.aforactuary.blogspot.com .